Today marks a new milestone in JPTS development. In collaboration with Matelda co. for IT & Web solutions, JPTS releases its new dynamic and interactive website.
what is new?
- supports two languages English and Arabic. ( Arabic version is in process)
- section that reflects the vision, mission and goals of JPTS.
- a closer look at the history of physiotherapy.
- a section designed for patients in which they are introduced to the benefits of physiotherapy in the treatment of common pathologies.
- an easy way to allow patients to seek physiotherapists located in their area.
- section for courses and events including photo gallery of previous events and courses.
- easy access to our youtube channel and facebook page.
Special thanks to:
Mr. Modhi Alhaj for sharing the history of the profession in Jordan.
Dr. Rasha Okasha, Dr. Maha Tayseer, Dr. Jennefer Muhaidat and Dr. Nihad Al Masri from the University of Jordan for their contribution in preparing the Cardiopulmonary, Neurology, Geriatrics and Pediatrics sections respectively.
Matelda team both programmers and designers for their patience and their efforts in bringing this website online.
Zaid Abu Maizer
JPTS Website Manager