JPTS achievements in 2015/2016:
The scientific committee managed to conduct many of the international courses which were:
- Mobilization with Movement A&B levels which was held for the first time in Jordan by Mr. Brian Mulligan and took place in June 2015 and was held in Toleedo Hotel.
- The JPTS organized an open event to all physiotherapists to celebrate the international day of physical therapy that was held in the Bristol hotel on the 17th of September 2015.
- Neurodynamics course that was held in cooperation with prime physio institute – UK. The instructor was Mr. Mahmoud Saad and the course took place on the 10-11th of October 2015 in Toleedo Hotel.
- Sacro- Iliac joint dysfunction: This course was organized in cooperation with prime physio institute – UK and was instructed by Mr. Yousef Al Bukhary. This workshop took place on the 5-7th November 2015 and it was held in Toleedo Hotel.
- After the success of first workshop, another workshop was organized in Ibn Al Haitham hospital on 11-13th February 2016. The Instructor was Mr. Yousef Al Bukhary.
- Mobilizations with Movement A,B,C Modules and the CMP exam was held in the period between 29th of April to the 6th of May. The CMP exam was held by Mr. Brian Mulligan and Mr. Hani Al Abbad from Saudi Arabia.